Comfort Colors - Garment-Dyed Heavyweight T-Shirt – 1717
- 1 oz., 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Double-needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- Twill label & joker label
- pigment dye refers to washed down colors that continue to soften and age with washing. pigments are insoluble color particles attached to the surface of cloth using a binding agent.
- slight shade variations are inherent in the pigment dye process.
- due to the nature of the garment dying process, pigment dyed goods should always be washed separately before wearing to avoid bleeding issues.